Broadsheet, The Blog

Two Lady Artists with Bees in Their Bonnets

04 January 2007

Made You Look


As the L train likes to say, we apologize for the unavoidable delay... in creating our Top 10 list for 2007.

In the meantime, just to hold your attention, we thought we'd share these lovelies spotted last night in a store window on Canal Street directly across the street from Pearl Paint and snapped with the brand new camera phone we just figured out how to download photos from about 15 minutes ago.

You might see these someplace else as well, since we were not the only paparazzi who couldn't resist taking their pictures. When I was shooting our friend on the right, a gentleman next to me who had a fancy SLR camera with giant lens and a bag of accessories said (of our friend on the left), "This one over here has extra nipples!"

I was thrilled by the momentary thought that he meant extra as in more than two, but I was only slightly disappointed by the reality.

5 Comments:

Blogger fairy butler said...

I totally understand your disappointment. we need multiple nipples here, perhaps flourescent.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those babies look like lethal weapons. Imagine the puncture wounds....

4:29 PM  
Blogger Broad*Sheet said...

I'm inspired now. I'm thinking I'm saving up for surgery in 2007. But can I get fluorescent implants????

7:43 PM  
Blogger Broad*Sheet said...

*ouch* my eyes!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you expecting extra nipples like this, perhaps?

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home